Safe Pips Indicator Daily & 4H

Here is the same indicator on Daily..I cant see how you can lose pips with this one:-) The thing is to have patience and wait till conditions are right... wait till all lines line up and then enter with confidence.
I welcome comments to make it even better. I played around overlaying a few different indicators. I am sure some of the guru's on here will be able to overlay even safer, quicker indicators.
Attached Images
Here is 4H GBP
I forgot to mention I use MA's :
WMA Linear weighted 3 Close SpringGreen
and WMA Linear weighted 4 Open MeduimOrchird
Attached Images


What really increases the probablility of your trade making pips is :

Look at the daily chart : Blue and Pink has crossed for a buy
Look at the 4h chart : Blue and Pink has crossed for a buy
Look at the 1h chart : Blue and Pink has crossed for a buy
Look at the 30 m Chart : Blue and Pink has crossed for a buy

This is true of all indic when the different TF's all say the same direction eg a buy ,and there are no major news coming up shortly plus its a busy time of day to trade I jump in with confidence when all indic lines up.
__________________
Luck Favours the prepared !