4 Hour Strategy (MACD)

I am using this 4 Hour strategy only for the last month as I have papertraded for 2 years trying everything and or system I could find. (I am trading equities for almost 10 years)I have decided that I will only go live(after some losses-not to serious) after I have studied the field of forex and are satisfied that I have a system that works. I do believe that we are trying to make it to impressive and difficult. This system is simple and easy to understand. I have backtested and forward tested it over more than 200 trades and it gives 300+ pips per month. I never had more than two consecutive losses. I never use a stoploss bigger than 50. There are enough chances to ignore the ones bigger than 50.I am using this strategy only on the EurUsd and the GbpUsd. Have not tested it on other.I hope that you will find some use for it and that it put you on the road to financial independence.
Attached Files
4 Hour MACD Forex Strategy.pdf
Planning your Trade.pdf