4 Hour Strategy (MACD)

I am using this 4 Hour strategy only for the last month as I have paper traded for 2 years trying everything and or system I could find. (I am trading equities for almost 10 years)I have decided that I will only go live(after some losses-not to serious) after I have studied the field of forex and are satisfied that I have a system that works. I do believe that we are trying to make it to impressive and difficult. This system is simple and easy to understand. I have back tested and forward tested it over more than 200 trades and it gives 300+ pips per month. I never had more than two consecutive losses. I never use a stop loss bigger than 50. There are enough chances to ignore the ones bigger than 50.

I am using this strategy only on the EurUsd and the GbpUsd. Have not tested it on other.
I hope that you will find some use for it and that it put you on the road to financial independence.

File Type: pdf 4 Hour MACD Forex Strategy.pdf (635.2 KB, 17481 views)
File Type: pdf Planning your Trade.pdf (92.9 KB, 37406 views)